1.The Feature of Hydraulic Plate Rolling machine :
1. The machine widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, cement, boiler, shipbuilding, aviation, water conservancy, power transmission towers and other machinery and equipment. Its working principle is rotating bending deformation. For the upper roller can be moved no matter up and down, but also horizontally, so no need additional press or equipment, can realize prebending, bending, as well as correction of the workpiece.
2.The whole structure of Hydraulic Plate rolling machine :
1.Totally European design,streamlined looking,frames of our machines are fabricated, welded steel (ST-52). Roll shafts, materials and bearings used in production are European quality. Also the torque limit of the machines is very high. NC playback and CNC graphic control systems are available as optional accessory.
2.The main structure of the equipment includes upper roller, lower roller and horizontal movement mechanism, supporting mechanism,main drive mechanism,downturn system, left and right machine frame, chassis and balance mechanism, hydraulic and electrical control systems.
3.The model MH has both the upper and the lower roll powered with hydraulic motor and planetary gear box.
3.The Feature of Hydraulic Plate Rolling machine :
1. High precision pre-bending, freely setup the width of plate. Upper roller presses the plate end for pre-bending.
2. Upper roller likes drum with collaboration of carrier roller permit continual bending of any thickness of plate.
3. Safe work, fixed two down roller, upper roller does horizontal and vertical movement, and the plate don’t move during upper roller moving.
4. Unitary structure, convenient to move the whole machine as machine has a hardy under pan. No need to anchor bolt.
5. Different use has different control way, like top numerical control and below numerical control.
6.Through exclusive technology, AccurL can develop cones as easily as competitive machines can develop cylinders. And it eliminates scarring on the surface of shell or roll and also eliminates, in most cases, the need for grinding the lamination (bullnosing) on the minor diameter edge.